Friday, March 13, 2009

What Are You Thinking About??!!

Just want to share with you all this 'little' ' extraordinary' story of mine....
An elderly woman shows her grandson SPM result and asks me about his achievement. As my eyes run through the grades, the elderly share her story...


"I pity my grandson. I guess he doesn't do well in the SPM. He only have the chances to attend school while he is in form four. He have to work to earn for our living when he is suppose to go to school like his other friends. He is not very good in academic though. While in form four, he always get into trouble. The discipline teacher always send me a letter to discuss about his well being at school. He is actually being expelled from school but he has already being registered to take SPM. But to my relief, the teacher told me that he got TWO CREDITS !"

My fellow friends...
are you thinking what I'm thinking?????

1 comment:

  1. i'm thinking about...
    "what will happens to our country 5 years after...?"
    and...
    What should i do to make something good to my country... tommorow

    ReplyDelete